roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: strange behaviour of pike 7.8? Thomas Bopp <astra[at]uni-paderborn[dot]de> 04-05-2009
Thanx, seems to be error recovery. I cannot test myself currently,
because I am not able to get pike running
on OSX with mysql. Somehow configure reports Mysql as yes, but pike --
features does not include mysql. Any idea
what could be wrong? I have got 10.5.6 and latest stable Pike 7.8

Regards,
Thomas