roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: strange behaviour of pike 7.8? Henrik_Grubbström <grubba[at]roxen[dot]com> 04-05-2009
On Sat, 2 May 2009, Thomas Bopp wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I tried to get sTeam working with latest pike. In general, pike error
> handling looks really much better and I found some real problems!
>
> Unfortunately, there are some problem left: Got some void return from
> none-void functions here that are void?!
> tmp/libraries/Messaging.pmod:893:Must return a value for a non-void function.
> tmp/libraries/Messaging.pmod:893:Expected: mixed.
> tmp/libraries/Messaging.pmod:893:Got     : void.

Is this the first error reported? It looks like a known bug in the error
recovery code (ie an earlier error can sometimes cause this as well), but
unfortunately I don't have a test case for it.

--
Henrik Grubbström					<grubba[at]roxen.com>
Roxen Internet Software AB