roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: reCAPTCHA Bill Welliver <hww3[at]riverweb[dot]com> 10-12-2008
My code is very simple; it assumes that you'd have the recaptcha widget
added to a page; that's something I wanted to make easier.

http://wush.net/svn/hww3/trunk/FinScribe/modules/FinScribe.pmod/Recaptcha.pike

With some helper code in this file:

http://wush.net/svn/hww3/trunk/FinScribe/plugins/recaptcha/recaptcha.pike

I'll have a look at yours; i'm sure it's more fully featured than mine :)

Bill