roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Bug in "environment" ? Martin Stjernholm <mast[at]roxen[dot]com> 14-02-2009
Marc Dirix <<marc[at]electronics-design.nl>> wrote:

> The Roxen CMS installer is an integrated thing, which bugs-out at this
> problem.
> I can't restart it, because it deletes the installation files.
> As I restart the main installer, it re-copies the broken environment
> file. i.e. full-circle.

You may see a few of those errors during the installation, but I
actually doubt it rollbacks the whole installation because of them. I
haven't seen any code to that effect, at least. Can you show more of
the installation output?