roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Lots of patches that can be integrated into Roxen 5.0 in a heartbeat Martin Stjernholm <mast[at]roxen[dot]com> 18-01-2009
"Stephen R. van den Berg" <<srb[at]cuci.nl>> wrote:

> Martin Stjernholm wrote:
>>"Stephen R. van den Berg" <<srb[at]cuci.nl>> wrote:
>>It'd be fairly simple to add p-code caching to rxmlparse.pike as well
>>(actually got a half-baked patch for that).
>
> I'd be interested in seeing that one.

Ok, it's attached.

> AFAICS, they are just what the doctor ordered.  In which way do they
> need cleaning?

Well, for starters there was the mishap with "const()" instead of
constant(). It also completely hoses the dump_threads_by_file feature
without showing any outward sign of that fact. There should preferably
be a call_out alternative, or else the feature is disabled thoroughly,
including a note in the config setting that it doesn't work.

I applied the patches to roxenloader.pike and Roxen.pmod, though.