roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: imap module David Hunter <dhunter[at]webhaven[dot]co[dot]nz> 14-01-2009
Mm.. Is there a reason you wouldn't just have the imap attributes in the
emit tag to stay close to standard?

E.g
<emit source="imap_mailboxes" host="imap://user:<pass[at]imapserver.com>">
   &_.name; &_.recent; &_.exists<br />
</emit>
<else>
  <redirect to="/wrongcredentials.htm" />
</else>

I would also expect the emit tag to throw auth error messages without the
else..

David Hunter.