roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Informal Pike meet-up in September? Matt Hardy <matt[at]webhaven[dot]eu> 19-08-2008
I can get a bus/train to Berlin, perhaps I am closer even than Bill
will be...

I too have some pike items, keen for general sessions and interested
in all developments.

Matt

Webhaven - "thinking outside the office"
+45 61 66 67 79
http://www.webhaven.eu/