roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: FYI, this fix in Roxen was already fixed in Pike 7.7 Stephen R. van den Berg <srb[at]cuci[dot]nl> 18-08-2008
Martin B?hr wrote:
>On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 01:35:45PM +0200, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:
>> I committed the following into Pike 7.7 (a while ago):
>> Which fixes the following problem someone (apparently) tries to fix in Roxen:

>>     Fixed a problem where directory delimiters disappeared from the file
>> name when uploading files with Internet Explorer.

>roxen would need the fix in 7.4...

True.  Then again, Roxen is moving to 7.8, so maybe the fix needs to be
backed out after the switch to 7.8, I'm not sure what happens if one
fixes it "twice".
--
Sincerely,
           Stephen R. van den Berg.