roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: FYI, this fix in Roxen was already fixed in Pike 7.7 Martin Bähr <mbaehr[at]email[dot]archlab[dot]tuwien[dot]ac> 18-08-2008
On Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 01:35:45PM +0200, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:
> I committed the following into Pike 7.7 (a while ago):
> Which fixes the following problem someone (apparently) tries to fix in Roxen:
>
>     Fixed a problem where directory delimiters disappeared from the file
> name when uploading files with Internet Explorer.

roxen would need the fix in 7.4...

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world