roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Roxen Installer and Windows Vista Peter J. Holzer <hjp[at]wsr[dot]ac[dot]at> 21-01-2008
On 2008-01-21 15:17:29 +0100, Sascha Nemecek wrote:
> I just wanted to ask if anybody has successfully installed the current Roxen
> Webserver (V4.5.146) on Windows Vista?
>
> When I tried to install it on my notebook last week, I got an error message -
> quite at the end of the installation routine - telling my that an installer
> script could not be executed and the installation has to be cancelled.

Yesterday there were special instructions for Vista right at the top of
http://download.roxen.com/4.5/instructions/. Now they seem to be gone
again.

	hp

--
   _  | Peter J. Holzer    | If I wanted to be "academically correct",
|_|_) | Sysadmin WSR       | I'd be programming in Java.
__/   | http://www.hjp.at/ |   -- Jesse Erlbaum on dbi-users