roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Unofficial reminder about the 2007 Pike Conference Martin Bähr <mbaehr[at]email[dot]archlab[dot]tuwien[dot]ac> 25-10-2007
On Wed, Oct 24, 2007 at 08:54:35PM -0400, H. William Welliver III wrote:
> This is a friendly (unofficial) reminder about this year's upcoming
> Pike Conference. This year's conference will be held from the 14th
> through 16th of November in Copenhagen, Denmark.

while the formal conference is only up to the 16th, a few of us will be
around longer.

i'll stay another week  after the conference, and i believe bill stays a
few days, so we can enjoy copenhagen on the weekend after the conference
or as long as you like to be around...

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world