roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: url encoding Martin Bähr <mbaehr[at]email[dot]archlab[dot]tuwien[dot]ac> 14-10-2006
On Sat, Oct 14, 2006 at 11:19:36AM +0200, Marc Dirix wrote:
> I have an Crypto.MD5.hash() encoded messages which I want to pass
> through the url to a second page.

you you should encode the hash into something ascii safe, eg with a base64
encoding.

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world