roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
CMS-related topics Martin Bähr <mbaehr[at]email[dot]archlab[dot]tuwien[dot]ac> 04-10-2006
On Tue, Oct 03, 2006 at 11:28:12PM +0200, Jonas Walldén wrote:
> [If readers of this list object to CMS-related topics, feel free to
> say so. There is a separate Roxen CMS list for anyone with a Roxen
> Support extranet account that we can use instead.]

well, some of us here may be users of sites where the owner is running cms,
(without having a contractual relationship to the owner that would get
them an extranet account)
and also, where should users of the free demo version ask questions if
not here?

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world