roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Is there anyway to have a class always be inherited from other Henrik_Grubbström <grubba[at]roxen[dot]com> 09-09-2009
 objects?

> Ah, I see. Well, it would be practical if you could specify a base
> program for all programs/classes at compile time...

Maybe, but note that you must account for your base class being inherited
multiple times. I'd prefer doing this sort of thing via a post-processing
pass that verifies that all the classes have inherited the base class
after the file has compiled.

BTW: You may want to take a look at the facet handling, it's possible that
      it might be able to enforce this sort of stuff.

--
Henrik Grubbström					<grubba[at]roxen.com>
Roxen Internet Software AB