roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Printing from Pike Bill Welliver <hww3[at]riverweb[dot]com> 26-06-2009
I've done the same. I have noticed that some postscript drivers generate
more readable output than others. If you know that your printer is PS
level 3 compatible, I think PDF direct to printer is also an option. I've
had good luck using itext and the java module.

I'm assuming you have a way to get the output to the printer. I wrote the
LPD module as part of the aforementioned project. It may be useful to you
as well.

Bill