roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Fix confirmed (Re: Identifier reference index 36 out of range 0..29) Stephen R. van den Berg <srb[at]cuci[dot]nl> 25-06-2009
Henrik Grubbstr?m wrote:
>The above trace excerpt indicates that the problem lies with generating
>line number information for a prototype. A closer look at
>low_get_function_line() gives that the wrong program was given as the
>first argument to get_identifier_line().

>Fixed.

I just synced to bleeding edge.  Problem is indeed fixed.  Thanks.
--
Sincerely,
           Stephen R. van den Berg.

"People who think they know everything are annoying to those of us who do."