roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: probably a small bug Bill Welliver <hww3[at]riverweb[dot]com> 02-11-2009
Yes, I think that's the simplest approach. You're right that you'd
definitely want to use the precompile.pike included with the source when
building in the source tree.

I'm not exactly sure what the rationale was for making the change, as I
was under the impression that things were working correctly before.

I will take a look and make the necessary fix, hopefully this evening.

Bill