roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: PikeFlows-0.1 Bill Welliver <hww3[at]riverweb[dot]com> 23-02-2009
I fixed the build problems (seems like newer versions of Pike change the
module makefile a bit). Also, added datalink() and datalink_val_to_name().

These changes are in my SVN repo. If I get good reports on it, I'll
release it as 1.4 (along with anything else that comes up in the next few
days).

Bill