roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Public.Nix.Math makefile corrected Martin Bähr <mbaehr[at]email[dot]archlab[dot]tuwien[dot]ac> 25-01-2009
On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 12:35:45PM +0100, Felip Alàez Nadal wrote:
> Maybe this is not the best place to say this, but I corrected today the
> makefile for Public.Nix.Math, which now install correctly. I guess I'm the
> only guy who uses this library, but well...

it nrver hurts to get the word out. if the installation fails most
people tend to just give up and not complain unless they know they
need just this module. so the silent masses will thank you for the fix
:-)

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world