roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Iterators and deleting entries from mappings Stephen R. van den Berg <srb[at]cuci[dot]nl> 15-01-2009
Martin B?hr wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 15, 2009 at 12:12:41PM +0100, Stephen R. van den Berg wrote:
>> This behaviour is perfect.  It is exactly what I would expect, and therefore
>> there would be zero benefit to me to change that behaviour.

>what is perfect about undefined behaviour?

Undefined behaviour is "perfect" because it means that the implementation
can choose the most efficient algorithm available, without regard to any
special treatment I don't expect anyway.
--
Sincerely,
           Stephen R. van den Berg.