roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: libpurple glue? Petter Larsson <petterl[at]lysator[dot]liu[dot]se> 15-01-2009
Ive been using openfire for that same solution.

Having an openfire jabber server running, with an web frontend for
support chats.
It supports queueing for support operators and transfer of people.

Its pretty neice actually, have a look at that one.

/Petter

--
Petter Larsson