roxen.lists.pike.general

Subject Author Date
Re: master and resolver Martin Bähr <mbaehr[at]email[dot]archlab[dot]tuwien[dot]ac> 23-12-2008
On Tue, Dec 23, 2008 at 03:51:56PM -0500, Bill Welliver wrote:
> The primary motivation for this is to be able to run multiple copies of a
> given program in different threads simultaneously. The problem I have is
> that the program uses a module to store data, and I need to be able to
> have each program use its own copy of the module singleton.

why use a module and not normal objects?
seems to me that in this case a singleton is not the right choice...

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world