roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Database permissions Sascha Nemecek <sascha[dot]n[at]aon[dot]at> 12-02-2009
Hi there,

I second that! This behavior is a real nuisance for us running 30+
virtual servers. Adding a new DB is a real pain.

I suppose you are talking about Roxen 5.0.169-cvs? I haven't installed a
5ish build yet, but thought the DB Admin-Interface had be overhauled?

Greetinx,
Sascha