roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Git repo? Bill Welliver <hww3[at]riverweb[dot]com> 21-01-2009

On Wed, 21 Jan 2009, Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

> I often have problems with it.  I get messages about the caudium being
> unavailable.  Also, I have tried to clone it and after a day or so I get that
> it is already in a merge.

Is caudium in that repo?

> BTW, I prefer git to cvs.

I expect that there are very few people that don't prefer something over
CVS :) Me, I've been trying to understand/appreciate DVCS systems and am
beginning to enjoy working with hg... their development approach seems to
appeal to the solaris admin in me: nice slow compatible progress.

Bill