roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Lots of patches that can be integrated into Roxen 5.0 in a heartbeat Martin Stjernholm <mast[at]roxen[dot]com> 12-01-2009
Jonas Walldén <<jonasw[at]roxen.com>> wrote:

>> Good one, thanks.
>

> Aren't you breaking existing code with those changes?

Well, only insofar sites happen to have case differences in the port
paths, I hope.

I did another checkin shortly afterwards for a place I forgot.

> Two of the calls to lower_case() had other benefits which I've now
> compensated for.

Good, thanks.

> Have you verified that the subsequent call to glob() gets lowercase
> strings for the hostname part of the URL regardless of what the user
> types in his browser?

At least for the http protocol I have: It's built from id->misc->host
which always is a lowercased canonicalized host:port string. (The ftp
protocol simply picks the first configuration for a port, so it's not
applicable there.)