roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: POST variables (Re: Lots of patches that can be integrated into Roxen 5.0 in a heartbeat) Martin Stjernholm <mast[at]roxen[dot]com> 12-01-2009
"Stephen R. van den Berg" <<srb[at]cuci.nl>> wrote:

> Well, I know for a fact that something needs fixing here.
> The problem is timing related, so it's not easily reproduced.
> As far as I can remember, the problem involved the socket still having
> unsent data in it, then being closed, the unsent data already in the kernel
> buffers of the socket then gets dropped by the kernel instead of still
> being sent.
> The problem is a rare occurrence, and it was a pain to actually diagnose it.

How old is the patch? I've diagnosed and fixed problems like that too
- disconnect() was sometimes called from the read callback when it
should be called by the write cb instead. See the comments in
close_cb.