roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: access URL Marc Dirix <marc[at]electronics-design[dot]nl> 04-08-2008
On Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 02:34:06AM -0700, pejo0041 wrote:
> Not exactly sure if I get the quesion right, but if you want to extract the
hostname from the request in rxml the domain part is in the roxen scope,
variable name 'domain' -> &roxen.domain;

Yes thank you. I skipped the roxen scope while going through the
Web developer manual because I (mistakingly) took it for a roxen-internal
scope.

> As a little tip you could use the following snippet to get all variables and
values in a scope (here the page scope) in rxml:

> <emit source="values" from-scope="page">
>   &_.index; = &_.value;<br/>
> </emit>

Yes thanks.

Regards,