roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: access URL Martin Bähr <mbaehr[at]email[dot]archlab[dot]tuwien[dot]ac> 02-08-2008
On Sat, Aug 02, 2008 at 10:46:26AM +0200, Marc Dirix @ Electronics Design wrote:
> What scope/entity would I need to access if I wanted to extrakt
> the requested URL.
>
> i.e.: http://www.example.com/foo/bar => www.example.com

you mean you want to extract the hostname from the url?
look at the available scopes. one scope should have some info about the
request. not sure if the hostname is part of that. if not you need to
write something in pike.

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world