roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: email tag attributes appending pejo0041 <pejo0041[at]yahoo[dot]com> 19-03-2007
Sorry for late reply, I hope that Marc's suggestions
helped you out with the original problem.

Regarding the multipart email code it actually works i
roxen 3.4 using version 1.26 of the <email>-tag. In
4.5 using version 1.4 it doesn't work for some reason.
I'll look into this and (hopefully ;) post a solution
later on

regards
peter

=== message truncated ===