roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: subscribe Martin Bähr <mbaehr[at]email[dot]archlab[dot]tuwien[dot]ac> 17-03-2007
Today on roxenchat you wrote:
> Do you have any experience of performance tuning about large RXML page ?
> we are currently entailing the performance hitting.

what is that rxml page doing?
things like lots of sql queries can take a lot of time. in that case it
would help to reduce the sql queries.

rxml is not meant to be used for complex operations. in such a case
defining tags in pike in a roxen module may be helping you.

you may also experience issues with caching, if your page is written in
a way that roxen can't cache it. but here i don't know what to actually
look for, to improve cacheability.

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world