roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: email tag attributes appending David Hunter <dhunter[at]pauanui[dot]net[dot]nz> 11-03-2007
thanks for the suggestions.

i tried the next response to the mailing list (not using the <header>
tag but using undocumented
i tried your solution.

1. i do normally have multiple recipients in the cc field and use the
"," this doesnt help if removed.
2. tried <nocache> didnt help.
3. Like the idea of multipart mime messgaes but it seems as soon as i
use the content-type in a header tag the issue arises again.
was your example complete? the resulting email display i got in
evolution was

                        <head>
                                <title>The title</title>

                        </head>