roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Is there anyone can help me about pprun <pzgyuanf[at]gmail[dot]com> 11-01-2007
Hi Peter,
Thanks for your reply.

Peter Ohlerich wrote:

> "after installing roxen 1.3.122 (pike 0.6),CIF can not access"
>Hello!
>
>Just some ideas about this problem:
>
>- Any library dependencies missing after upgrading/updating the
>underlying os. Maybe the debug log tells something. If running under
>a Unixish os you can truss(*) the process

No, the OS is a new installation too. Redhat8.

>- Are you running some kind of firewall software which blocks your roxen

firewall is shutdown by: chkconfig iptables off

>- Can you open the Administration Interface ? If yes (don't know if
>1.3.x has this), can you "Resolve Path" of your site?

It is the Administracton Interface who blocks me.

My problem is "Can not access the Configuration Interfacce(Is it Admin
Interfacce, you say here?)
after installing Roxen 1.3.122"

>(*) On Solaris it's called truss, on Linux strace may bring the same
>results. If you're using Windoze you're stuck...

I'm not familiar with it, how to do that. :-[

thanks.