roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: _[roxen.com_#8493]_En_fråga _angående_PHP_i Matt Hardy <graphicintent[at]netscape[dot]net> 30-11-2006
one novel way to utilise was a link like this to call the cgi. oh I am
assuming encoding is automatic in this module like redirect?

<insert href="http://domain/locationof_pdf.php?formdata_id=&form.id;"/>
  saves a file to a configured location from which a user can
subsequently download from... send a key with link pointing at the file
to the user, rather than attaching it...

This is also a novel way of requesting xml packet returns... using
whatever defines are required to strip.

I do need a better way to separate design from data and send to
postscript/PDF ... -> so, interested if anyone else has any pdflib
experience. Overlaying separation and joining, mixing - rxml containers
even... see the fpdf <pdml></pdml>

Greetings

Matt
webhaven