roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: can't start 4.5 CVS Jonas Wallden <jonasw[at]roxen[dot]com> 31-10-2006
Thomas Gusenleitner <<tomgusi[at]gmail.com>> wrote:

> it looks like there is no stable release with this feature. i use the
> latest snap from cvs and it works fine for me needs. but i would
> prefer to use a stable release

Just to clarify: this is of course only true if 7.6 is a requirement.
Mixing 4.5-cvs, Pike 7.6 and MySQL 5.0 like Graeme did and asking for
stability is kind of contradictory. :-) Personally I've never even
tried that combo, but you are right in that a custom-built 7.6 is
needed to get going for now.

Cheers,

-- Jonas Wallden
    <jonasw[at]roxen.com>