roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Content Types (the Edit Metadata menu) and .htc files Michael D. Muzzie <mdmuzzie[at]Princeton[dot]EDU> 26-09-2006
Rolf,

That was exactly what my colleague and I were looking for, but
couldn't find. We poured over the interface and the help files to no-
avail.

I thank you, and Henry thanks you.

Michael

--