roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Content Types (the Edit Metadata menu) and .htc files Rolf Johansson <rojo[at]nocrew[dot]org> 26-09-2006
On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Michael D. Muzzie wrote:

> However, we cannot figure out how to configure Roxen so that that a
> new Content Type/mime-type shows up in the "Type" select menu in the
> "Metadata" area.

If Sitebuilder is the problem, you just add it. From the internal
docs: "File types are configured with the File types button under the
Configuration tab". There you add a row with your mime type and the
default handler. You can have your own icon too, if you put it in the
correct directory in the server setup.

It should thereafter show up in the file type select in metadata area.
Maybe you have to reload Sitebuilder or restart the server.

/Rolf