roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Creating a file/dir listing via emit dir in sitebuilder Peter_Jönsson <peter[at]kolumn[dot]se> 20-04-2006
I Think it's the plugin name that messes things up so priority
changes wouldn't work. Renaming is easy though:

In the file
server/modules/tags/diremit.pike
change:
   constant plugin_name = "dir";
   constant plugin_name = "dir-ws";

and then use emit source="dir-ws" for non-cms emit dirs (like if you
have mounted something in the regular filesystem into the roxen-cms
site namespace)

/peter