roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Creating a file/dir listing via emit dir in sitebuilder Peter Ohlerich <peter[dot]ohlerich[at]uni-bielefeld[dot]d> 20-04-2006
Peter Jönsson schrieb:
> Ok, it works for me (in 3.4) so maybe there is something else going on.
> The emit dir (sb) is provided by CMS: Tags 2.0, if you also load the
> "Dir emit source" module they will disturb each other. Check your
> modules in the admin interface and drop the latter one if its loaded and
> try again.
>
> It is possible to have both modules loaded but then you have to rename
> the "Dir emit source".
>
> What version are you running?

Hello!

We are running 4.0.425. But I think the version isn't the real problem.
I think it's the loaded "Dir emit source"-module. I'll try to drop it.

Would it be enough to modify the priority instead of renaming it?

Thanks!

Peter Ohlerich.

HRZ der Universitaet Bielefeld  Phone: +49 521 106-00
Dipl.-Inf. Peter Ohlerich      Email: <Peter.Ohlerich[at]uni-bielefeld.de>
P.O.Box 100131                   WWW: http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/hrz/
D-33501 Bielefeld (Germany)