roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: If then problem... Peter Ohlerich <peter[dot]ohlerich[at]uni-bielefeld[dot]d> 14-03-2006
Peter Jönsson schrieb:
> While coding RXML please keep in mind that it's xml-compliant and
> therefore requires all attributes to be quoted, so add quotes to the not
> below (type not=""). For "not equals" the != operator could also be
> used, check the if-tags tutorial, its quite useful.

Hello!

And just esp. if you test some things it's quite useful to use the
<nocache></nocache> tag around those things to be sure that anything
is cached while fiddling with RXML. I had some very bad experience
with pages for just one subnet with using <if ip>...</if>. They
worked once and then it was cached...

With regards,

Peter.

HRZ der Universitaet Bielefeld  Phone: +49 521 106-00
Dipl.-Inf. Peter Ohlerich      Email: <Peter.Ohlerich[at]uni-bielefeld.de>
P.O.Box 100131                   WWW: http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/hrz/
D-33501 Bielefeld (Germany)