roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: If then problem... Peter_Jönsson <frtpj[at]mofit[dot]chalmers[dot]se> 14-03-2006
While coding RXML please keep in mind that it's xml-compliant and
therefore requires all attributes to be quoted, so add quotes to the
not below (type not=""). For "not equals" the != operator could also
be used, check the if-tags tutorial, its quite useful.

regards
Peter