roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Sales? Peter Ohlerich <peter[dot]ohlerich[at]uni-bielefeld[dot]d> 13-03-2006
Jeff Justice schrieb:
> I've emailed <sales[at]roxen.com> a couple of times this past week wanting to
> get information on a service contract and no one has replied.
>
> Is there a show going on or something I'm not aware of?  Makes me kind
> of nervous when I'm thinking about switching our production server to
> Roxen and paying for a contract when I can't get a response from sales.
>
> Jeff J.

Hello!

Just try to make phone call to them. Sometimes they are not so easy
to contact. I think they don't have a big bunch sales persons (so we
don't have to feed too much sales representatives with our license
fees ;-)

With regards,

Peter Ohlerich.

HRZ der Universitaet Bielefeld  Phone: +49 521 106-00
Dipl.-Inf. Peter Ohlerich      Email: <Peter.Ohlerich[at]uni-bielefeld.de>
P.O.Box 100131                   WWW: http://www.uni-bielefeld.de/hrz/
D-33501 Bielefeld (Germany)