roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Default site... Jeff Justice <listaccount[at]starionline[dot]com> 13-03-2006
It gets even weirder from here.  I looked at your message, decided to
go out to eat and deal with it when I came back.

I looked in the "configuration" directory.  There was no file named
"Default Site".

I tried to create it again, and it let me.  However, it still didn't
show up in the list of sites, and did not show up in the
configuration directory either.

And again when I try to create a site name with the name "Default
Site" it says "Illegal site name" as if it's already in use somewhere.

What is "flushing" after a period of time that it lets me try to re-
create it without error?  And more importantly why is this
happening?  Frustrating.

Running 4.0.425 on MacOSX 10.4.5.

Jeff J.