roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Beginning questions... Michael Stenitzer <jenoe[dot]stenitzer[at]gmail[dot]com> 06-03-2006
On 3/6/06, Jeff Justice <<listaccount[at]starionline.com>> wrote:

> I set up a test site with template, and a standard site.  I thought I
> had set up the URLS right, the search path right, yet every time I
> try to access the site, I get a Roxen 404.
>
> I tried setting up the standard site with examples and it works
> fine.  Can someone clue me in about the structure of where things
> go?  My ultimate goal is to use this for virtual hosts.

hard to tell.

do you have all relevant modules loaded for your site:
normal file system, rxml 2 parser and tags, content types, directory
listings should do it.

set up your filesystem, and the listening urls. check if you are
binding correctly to IPs. (you see this in the ports tab after saving
the urls.)

try to access a file and then check in the filesystem's status page,
if the access counter increases.

good luck/m

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | linke wienzeile 178 / 3 / 142 | wien AT