roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: This list and webserver... Michael Stenitzer <jenoe[dot]stenitzer[at]gmail[dot]com> 06-03-2006
hi jeff

On 3/6/06, Jeff Justice <<listaccount[at]starionline.com>> wrote:
> Have just discovered Roxen Webserver and it looks quite interesting.
>
> However, I have seen no traffic on this list and have some "getting
> started" type questions.

yes, the list is rather quiet and the community not as big as it should be.
nevertheless feel free to join us.

> Is there a better/different place I should go for this?

the docs: docs.roxen.com
the unofficial faq: roxen.sodazitron.at (including the list archive)
and this list.

and sometimes its even helpful to read the old articles at
http://community.roxen.com/articles/ (but be warned, they are really
old)

enjoy/m

--
Michael Stenitzer | WIENFLUSS information.design.solutions
www.wienfluss.net | linke wienzeile 178 / 3 / 142 | wien AT