roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Problems with Roxen 4.0.425 Ian Bonnycastle <ibonny[at]gmail[dot]com> 29-01-2006
The version is Debian Testing 3.1r0a (I think) for Sparc64.

When I'm talking about binding a virtual host to a specific IP, I do have
the IP in the IP address field. In fact, I think it was a case of my Proxy +
IE Cache not releasing the page properly, so it was still caching what I had
before as part of the "current" page (or what I thought was current). When I
checked on another browser, sure enough, it showed that it was bound to the
specific IP address (I wanted an external and an internal website from the
same Roxen, and it was sharing the * address between both instances, so it
was doing virtual hosting based on the URL, not the IP address.)

For Debian, regarding the MySQL question, I had no problem installing the
docs package under i386.. but when I did it under Sparc64, it bombed out
with the error before. I didn't do anything different except "apt-get
install roxen4 roxen4-doc". I was curious about why it worked on one and not
anouther. Also, if MySQL doesn't ship with the Debian version of Roxen, what
process is this?

www-data  5014  4877  0 06:47 ?        00:00:00 /usr/share/roxen4/bin/mysqld

I have about 7 of them running while Roxen is running, and I don't know if
they're threads (most likely) or seperate instances.

I also know its with Roxen, because I have my own MySQL daemon running, as
such:

mysql     2212  2209  0 Jan28 ?        00:00:00 /usr/sbin/mysqld

So... whats going on here?

Ian