roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: MVC separation? Bill Welliver <hww3[at]riverweb[dot]com> 12-01-2006
You might be interested in some of the work I've done with Fins, which is
an MVC framework similar to Rails or TurboGears. The controller can be
made to run under Roxen (I have a module ported to Caudium, but haven't
had a chance to make the necessary changes for Roxen), and the View
framework can certainly be made to use RXML. I currently have XSLT and
smarty/phpish type template available.

You can find out more information here:

http://hww3.riverweb.com/space/pike/Fins

I'm certainly interested in hearing other ideas about how to achieve
webapp development nihrvana, so please feel free to offer comments,
suggestions, etc.

Best regards,

Bill