roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Roxen 4.0 sudden death on piketag - corrupted double-linked lists on #include? <gnudiff <> 07-01-2006
2006/1/6, Jonas Walldén <<jonasw[at]roxen.com>>:
> On Jan 6, 2006, at 15:10, <<gnudiff[at]gmail.com>> wrote:
>

> Anyway, before we conclude that Pike itself is faulty it would help
> to know whether the Pike binary we have available for download
> misbehaves in the same way. Understandably you will not have your
> custom --with-pgsql switch active but hopefully that won't prevent
> you from running a test.
>
> -- Jonas Walldén

I shall definitely try to download the Pike+Roxen binary, test it and report.

Note that I will not be able to achieve a 100% same environment,
because the pages that trigger Roxen exit do use Postgres connections
in the <?pike?> tag, plus I will be setting it up on different ports,
as I need to keep the actual Roxen installation alive in production.

Emils