roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Roxen 4.0 sudden death on piketag - corrupted double-linked lists on #include? Jonas_Walldén <jonasw[at]roxen[dot]com> 05-01-2006
On Jan 5, 2006, at 22:40, <<gnudiff[at]gmail.com>> wrote:

> If you would like me to do something via gdb at the point when server
> crashes, please lt me know -- this is my first try at gdb whatsoever,
> have no idea what to do there more.

You're on the right track! After attaching, type "c" to let the
process continue and then wait until it crashes. You should see a
message saying the process was terminated because of XYZ. If you get
a prompt in other situations (e.g. internal kernel signals), hit "c"
again. After the crash, use "bt" or "thread apply all bt".

-- Jonas