roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: Roxen 4.0 sudden death on piketag - corrupted double-linked lists on #include? Martin Bähr <mbaehr[at]email[dot]archlab[dot]tuwien[dot]ac> 05-01-2006
On Thu, Jan 05, 2006 at 10:28:49PM +0200, <gnudiff[at]gmail.com> wrote:
> the line that causes Roxen to exit is the  #include line:
> <?pike
>         #include "ns_sql_interface.h"
> If I coment out the #include, Roxen doesn't exit anymore.
> If I make the file unreadable (tried #include
> "/absolute/path/to/file/file.h" Roxen just complains that it can't
> find the file, so the error is with the contents.

or within the process of loading the file.

> If I insert the contents of the .h file in the RXML file, and remove
> #include, everything works as expected.

so it's not the contents of the file after all.
can you reproduce the problem with a different pike tag that just
#includes some simple stuff?

greetings, martin.
--
cooperative communication with sTeam      -     caudium, pike, roxen and unix
offering: programming, training and administration   -  anywhere in the world