roxen.lists.roxen.general

Subject Author Date
Re: roxen 4.0 and pike 7.6 Henrik_Grubbström <grubba[at]roxen[dot]com> 27-10-2005
On Thu, 27 Oct 2005, Bill Welliver wrote:

> I'm told this combination will work; is there more to it than just
> replacing the pike directory inside my roxen server directory? I'm working
> on some code that's based in 7.6, and I don't want to backport my changes
> if I don't have to...

Roxen 4.0 is targeted to run with Pike 7.4. The start-script will however
detect later pikes, and run them in Pike 7.4 compat mode. This should (but
is not guaranteed to) work.

--
Henrik Grubbström					<grubba[at]roxen.com>
Roxen Internet Software AB